Dear WTRRP supporter,
We thought you might like to know that The National Lottery Reaching Communities
Fund have awarded WTRRP a grant. This grant will provide three years
funding for a full-time Casework Coordinator and a part time Office Manager, along
with all associated office costs, insurance and training. It will also pay for a
Fundraising Consultant for one day a month to help us achieve financial sustainability
so that we no longer need to rely on grants to provide our services.
The funding will strengthen our capacity to support refugees and asylum seekers,
provide practical and emotional support and ultimately help our clients achieve a
sustainable position as full members of our society.
As an organisation it will enable us to:
• increase capacity to manage and support an expanding caseload of new and existing
• improve client well-being, confidence and interaction with services;
support and enhance the volunteer experience and ensure that volunteers have a
voice and access to wellbeing support should they need it;
improve the quality of their service to clients;
• develop relationships with partners;
• improve administration processes, including the implementation of a new client
database to track interventions;
• increase financial stability and funding leverage, including developing a 3–5-year
• increase public awareness of the work of WTRRP and the issues facing their clients.
With thanks for your continuing support,